Internationale hyperhidrosis vereniging

Alles over de Nederlandse Hyperhidrosis Patiëntenvereniging vindt u hier...

Moderators: Thijs, Erje

Plaats reactie
Thijs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Internationale hyperhidrosis vereniging

Bericht door Thijs »

Hoi,

Zoals sommigen wellicht al weten ben ik lid van veel internationale hyperhidrosis forums. Van de grootste Amerikaanse patienten vereniging kreeg ik onderstaand mailtje die ik toch wilde delen omdat het aangeeft dat wij zeker niet de enige zijn die op onze manier bezig zijn met hyperhidrosis en lotgenotencontact.
Overigens is lid worden van deze email nieuwsletter gratis en voor links kun je kijken op de links pagina. Ik zal proberen de meest relevante en interessante dingen voor ons op dit forum te zetten als er nieuws is.

Dear Thijs,

With summer approaching, my thoughts drift to travel. Sure, I'm looking forward to a vacation, but I'm also enjoying being a part of the International Hyperhidrosis Society's expansion around the globe. From Canada to Puerto Rico and beyond, we're taking messages of hope on the road. It's an exciting time and I'm glad to have you join me on this journey. We've had a banner year so far with an unprecedented number of people visiting our website, subscribing to our newsletter and searching on the Physician Finder. We will continue to improve and expand so that we can provide the help that hyperhidrosis sufferers really need and where, when, and how they need it. I hope your upcoming summer adventures are equally energizing!

Taking action,
Lisa J. Pieretti, MBA
Executive Director
The International Hyperhidrosis Society [IHHS]

News@SweatSolutions.org

Reaching Out in Puerto Rico

It's estimated that nearly 117,000 people in Puerto Rico may suffer from hyperhidrosis. This June, the International Hyperhidrosis Society heads to the densely populated isle as part of its ongoing effort to provide healthcare professionals around the world with education on hyperhidrosis diagnosis and treatment.

Three Great Hyperhidrosis Symposia for Healthcare Providers

The International Hyperhidrosis Society's landmark CME program, "Hyperhidrosis: Emerging Concepts and Treatments" is back and better than ever! This year, healthcare professionals can see live demonstrations of Botox injections, get hands-on experience with iontophoresis, participate in an in-depth discussion of surgical treatments, and more. Don't miss one of the most important hyperhidrosis events of the year -- join us in Boston, Anaheim, or New York!

We want this newsletter to reflect our relationship — and that means listening to what you want. If you have comments on what we've said in this month's issue, please click below to have your say.

International Hyperhidrosis Society [IHHS]
18 South 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106 USA
zoefff
Plas
Plas
Contacteer:

Bericht door zoefff »

Inderdaad een grote vereniging, ziet er allemaal heel professioneel uit.

Ik heb pas geleden een folder van hen besteld. Kan iedereen die dit van plan is overigens zeggen dat aanvragen overbodig is, want alle informatie daar staat ook precies op de mooie volledige website van de vereniging. Wat ik heel goed vind is dat ze voor jongeren een aparte website hebben!

In een notendop zijn de door de folder gegeven oplossingen antitransparant via de dokter, ionthoforese (daar vaak wel vergoed) en botox.
Afgeraden vanwege de complicaties worden medicijnenen en operaties vanwege de bijwerkingen.
Plaats reactie
  • Vergelijkbare Onderwerpen
    Reacties
    Weergaves
    Laatste bericht